How To Flash TWRP On Mi A2 Lite:
Before you start this process, may your warranty void, if your device stuck in bootloop we I’m not responsible for it.
Download this files mentioned below:
Your device getting warranty void, we are not responsible for thermonuclear war, dead sd card and many more things. so keep patience. If you’re not familiar with rooting process so please take an expert.
- Download ADB Tool
- Download TWRP.img latest build
- Make sure your device USB Debugging enabled
- To turn on USB debugging follow this process: Setting-About device-tap on Build Version 8 times
- Now your device ready to proceed
How to flash TWRP on Mi A2 Lite:
Open your ADB Folder you have downloaded then press from keyboard Shift+Right click on mouse and open command prompt.
You must have fastboot installed on your pc and then:
adb reboot bootloader fastboot boot recovery.img
Lastest TWRP Recovery Change Log:
- adb backup fixes
- OTA style update zips will now install automatically without prompting for decrypt
- minor tweaks to handling date/time on Qualcomm devices
updates to some language translations