Before I start to telling you how to install Pixel Experience ROM on Redmi Note 3, let me clear you what is Pixel Experience ROM.
What is Pixel Experience ROM?
Pixel Experience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, bootanimation). Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential features for the proper functioning of the device.
Download Pixel Experience ROM
This ROM still on beta version although this ROM perform like stable, ROM based on Android P, security patch of August 2018. Highly recommended TWRP to flash this ROM.
To flash this rom make sure your device have bootloader unlocked and TWRP installed. Don’t know what is TWRP? TWRP is custom recovery that help flash custom ROM and many more thing, also user can backup his entire ROM by TWRP.
1) Install the TWRP app from the Play Store or grab the apk from our website
2) Open the app, agree to the terms, and enable root access
3) Select TWRP Flash
4) Search for your device and select the version you wish to download
5) Once the download is complete, select the file (it’s usually in your downloads folder) and then Flash Recovery
Most devices can be updated quickly and easily within TWRP if you already have version 220.127.116.11 or higher installed
1) Download the latest version from our website on your device
2) Reboot to TWRP
3) Hit Install and tap the “Images…” button in the lower right
4) Browse to the location of the TWRP image on your device and select it
5) Select recovery from the partition list and swipe to flash
Download Pixel Experience ROM for Redmi Note 3
Most of every time you have to flash Google apps zip or Gapps, in here every Pixel Experience ROM have pre-loaded Gapps. Download from Pixel Experience website, After flash this zip FLASH THIS ZIP FOR NO RESET CONFIGS!!! CLICK!
What is working on Pixel Experience ROM?
- Mobile data
- Fingerprint reader
- Sound / vibration